Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year from Sydney ... More Photos

The date on the blog says December 31st and that's because I've left my computer's clock on Chicago/New Orleans time ... so in truth my posts are actually happening a day later than is shown -- goes to prove that I'm in the future ... now.

Wanted to get the main post up before everyone ran off to parties and celebrations -- but it still took about 4 hours to write it and add photos to it. Blogger is a bit tedious when it comes to adding photos, as you have to drag them down to where you want them and you can't get a full page window to work in and since I'm a bit of a long writer (are you bored yet?) Now, of course this is my first blogging experience with Blogger and so I'm still learning how to use it and there's probably an easier way to get photos where you want them but I haven't discovered it, yet.

Nevertheless, here are a few more photos from NYE Down Under ... the third and final firing of the Harbour Bridge and the eery exposures of the Opera House created by the smoke and wind blowing across the harbor, along with ghost ships moving through the harbor thanks to the magic of technology ... enjoy them all and have a fabulous NYE and 2007 no matter where in the world you are!

No comments: