Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!


Well, it's New Year's Day in the rest of the world now -- our first day here is almost done -- it's 7:20 pm and I've been blogging all day to get caught up and make sure you all have pictures and links so that those of you who want to visit Australia vicariously through me can! I sure hope you're enjoying reading this because I am sure enjoying sharing it with you. It's been a while since I've done this kind of editorial writing but I think I can still paint a pretty good picture. Keep posting comments -- I'm enjoying hearing from you all this way.

Earlier today I took time to call friends around the US to wish them Happy New Year -- some folks I got to talk to, others I left messages for and still others I couldn't reach -- but I want you all to know that I'm thinking about you way over here, down under and yes, I'm in the future ... now!

This year I've decided, I'm not doing resolutions anymore -- just intentions. So here's my Top 5 Intentions for 2007 --

  1. Do Things I Love More -- Travel, Write, Dance ...
  2. Love More -- Myself and Others
  3. Be More Abundant
  4. Be More Generous
  5. Let Go More
Well, what else did you expect for my number 5? What's your Top 5 for 2007?

The nice thing about intentions is you don't have to do a lot of hard work to make them happen -- just set them, focus on them -- let go and let the Universe do the work. Resolutions are too hard -- they take too much work and they're too easy to forget about.

Here's to you in 2007 -- may it be your best year ever!

No comments: