Thursday, January 18, 2007

Home and Away ...

I am days behind filling you in on all that I've been doing but wanted to take a moment just to let you know where I've been when I haven't been working. This is going to be short and sweet because I know you feel neglected and I'll fill in the gaps later on because I have lots to tell and lots of pictures ... but here's where I've been since I last wrote ...

The Sydney Aquarium, Paddy's Markets & Market City, seen Arthur & The Invisibles -- have you? -- spent two days in the Australian Capital city of Canberra and while there saw Parliament House (old & new), The War Memorial, the Egyptian Artifacts from the Louvre exhibit at the National Gallery, Questacon at the National Museum of Science, the National Zoo, The Australian Mint -- yes I minted my own $1 AU coin.

Back in Sydney, I did the ultimate -- saw a perfomance at The Sydney Opera House ... WOW! ...

... and in between all that managed to finish some research, write a few client proposals, develop survey questions for a research project, test the on-line survey program, write and send a few press releases, read almost all of my materials for class, do homework for class, attend a few meetings and classes in Chicago via webcam, do a couple of calls with my coach and a lot of calls to friends and clients, keep up with e-mails and book a weekend trip to Melbourne to play in that marvelous city and spend two days at The Australian Open!

Whew!!!!! As you can see I've been busy... so stay tuned for a full recap coming up!

No comments: